About Alzati Leadership Coaching
Do you ever wonder how you’ll keep your business solvent and profitable? Do you struggle with pressing problems – questioning the decisions you make day-to-day? If so, when you’re stressed it affects your employees, client relationships and the overall health of your business.
The #1 asset you can have as a leader is clarity.
Without it, each day can feel like an uphill battle. The degree of clarity you have affects every detail of your business. Without clarity “terminal vagueness” can prove to be a slippery slope causing blind spots in finances, relationships and values. Carelessness and denial can corrode the strongest of foundations.
I’m Susan Ann Darley and my passion is to help you to develop a firm foundation with clarity as your cornerstone from which all else is built upon. My coaching supports 21st century leadership and the new consciousness that is needed to meet the demands of our times.
As a former creativity coach, I worked with people in the arts. My focus was to bring forth their talents, confidence, courage and authenticity. Today I help leaders and teams to do the same.
My work with leaders and teams supports them in achieving greater self-awareness in order to maximize their full potential. This opens the door for them to solve their challenges at a higher level.
These self-aware leaders will be pivotal in running socially responsible, values-driven, innovative companies and organizations.
That means leaders who can see clearly through the lens of change...
- Practical visionaries who understand the ethical renewal of capitalism and can skillfully guide companies through transition and transformation.
- Leaders who can think ahead of the curve and take calculated risks.
- Trailblazers who embody a grounded, peaceful core of steel and won't topple when the going gets tough.
- Leadership that confronts corruption and replaces it with fundamental values.
- Leaders who inspire, focus, direct and listen to those they lead.
These insightful leaders will inspire a depth of collective vision and change within the work culture that will transform capitalism and set the foundation for global unity.